Environmental Process Engineer:
1. Compile water treatment technical schemes and design construction drawings according to different water quality conditions;
2. The process design of the project, including the drawing of process-related drawings, equipment selection and procurement technical support, and cooperate with other professional design work;
3. Provide technical support and equipment debugging for engineering construction;
4. Complete other tasks temporarily assigned by the company, and be able to adapt to business trips.
1. Bachelor degree or above in environmental engineering and other related majors, at least 3 years of working experience in environmental protection process design, engineering installation and implementation;
2. Familiar with the basic principles of commonly used water treatment technology and water recycling technology, and have water treatment work experience in design institutes, engineering companies, and project construction units;
3. Proficient in CAD design software, proficient in using computers;
4. Have a strong spirit of innovation and research;
5. Have good organizational skills, communication skills, planning and execution skills;
6. Understand the characteristics of the environmental protection industry and development trends at home and abroad.
1. Responsible for the operation, debugging, management and technical support of the equipment in the industrial wastewater treatment project until the project acceptance;
2. Make all kinds of records during the commissioning and operation, correctly operate the calibration of various water treatment instruments, parameter setting and fault alarm processing;
3. Communicate with the company's colleagues and owners about the debugging situation in time.
1. College degree or above, major in environmental engineering and electromechanical, with more than 2 years of sewage treatment system commissioning or on-site operation experience;
2. Have a certain ability to organize and manage on-site commissioning teams, as well as good professional ethics and accomplishments;
3. In good health, obey the company's arrangements, and be able to adapt to long-term business trips.
Water treatment R&D engineer:
1. Participate in engineering technology development positioning and technology research direction;
2. The system collects advanced technical information and data at home and abroad, and collects, organizes and archives the company's technical research and development project data;
3. Independently complete the preparation of experimental schemes for technology research and development projects;
4. Participate in the company's technology research and development and technical research;
5. Complete other temporary tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Over 26 years old, with a master's degree or above in environmental engineering and related majors;
2. More than 2 years of research and development experience in environmental protection technology topics, proficient in environmental protection related knowledge, familiar with relevant advanced technologies at home and abroad, and understand the characteristics of the environmental protection industry and development trends at home and abroad;
3. Familiar with the water treatment process, conventional water quality testing, small-scale and pilot-scale equipment manufacturing, and be able to innovate technology;
4. Careful work, strong experimental operation ability, and can independently complete research and development projects;
5. Ability to use AUTOCAD software and OFFICE office system proficiently.
1. Familiar with the environmental protection industry or mechanical equipment materials, familiar with the procurement process, responsible for the quality, quantity, price control and accounting verification of the purchased materials, more than 2 years of relevant work experience;
2. Can handle various transactions with suppliers independently, have strong negotiation skills, can independently establish a supplier management system, establish a supplier information resource database, and be able to withstand certain work pressures;
3. Develop new qualified suppliers as planned, implement various rules and regulations of the company and the purchasing department, and keep the company's purchase prices, supply channels and other commercial content confidential;
4. Work proactive, with strong learning ability, team awareness and cost control awareness.
1. Execute purchase orders and implement specific purchase procedures;
2. Assist the leader to make inquiries and price comparisons for products;
3. Implement purchase cost control according to demand plan;
4. Complete other tasks arranged by the leader.
5. Experience in business budget and civil engineering is preferred.